Monday, May 25, 2009

Damn piggy swine flu....(daddy confession)


Hey zone....grr..Im so confuse about one thing. It's about my vacation to Hongkong....As u guys know, swine flu everywhere..Its just annoying dear, cause u can't go everywhere safely....This is what happened to me. My dad just called me and he ask me about my plan to go to hongkong, and my dad said that he's not composed about my plan, cause that damn swiny pig flu...So this thing made me confuse. My dad told me that i need to thinking about right away before got my ticket....My dad just afraid for me to being in airport and plane, cause there will be a lot of tourist, and sorry to say my dad afraid if i got the same plane with the people who already infected by that damn piggy swine, so my dad afraid that maybe i will be infected lately..that what my daddy worried about....

The thing that made me confuse is..."should i goes to hongkong or no ?? but however i really want to go. So go or not ??" this thing made feels like crazy...

do you guys have some advice ??? Please tell me......i need everyone advice now cause im really confuse...

xoxo

rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment