Friday, May 8, 2009

Charity Test..


   Yesterday, all of my friends and myself got to done a religion test from our school, and us teacher said this test is all about charity thing...This thing was shocked me for a while cause she said that we should do charity under the bridge. I mean somewhere under the hi-road, fly over.....But before i think thats all okay, i mean easy to do and not something need to be extreme....

   On that day...in the morning, all of us (9th grade) were following us teacher to the place. We are going to the middle of the city...u know big building, luxurious malls..and i was thinking what to help here, all of the people here were rich.....i dont want to say too much....when us arrived to the place that our teacher bring us, we are on the big bridge and i dont meet any of the poor people....and suddenly my teacher pointing under the bridge and call my name and let me watch under there....I WAS REALLY SHOCK.....i saw a lot of poor people live down there....and u know what down there ?? its a river, so they all live on the pilar under the bridge.....so extreme.....I can't say anything anymore, they guys so pitty and it's seem so dangerous to live down there.......Me and some of my friends goes down there with extra works and extremly horrible, i'm just afraid if i falling down there, i would never survive anymore cause that river was really deep...and got lot of giant hole, so that's not a road or land, its just a unwide pilar, so u just need to be really careful, or u can't live in this beautiful worls anymore

i'd hope u guys could know the situation and my fellings after look some of tha shoots.....

 
City under road.....
They done daily activities there and live there

all of my friends looks down there, some of them were shocked, but narcist 
everyone still narcist in this situation include me..


 I was so sad after looking their live, and i was thingking that i born with all the lucky thing....    

  After this charity event, i finally learn something.....we all blessed and lucky cause all of us still have warm home and lovely family and dont need to live on the dangerous...so the thing we need to do was thank or be grateful for the everything that we have and reach......

xoxo

rebz 

No comments:

Post a Comment