Wednesday, November 3, 2010

fabulous chic

Hi guys, here i am, with another makeover post...this time's makeover starring by my fave client. She's my former teacher at my school, she's really nice than...
hahhaa
so she just give me all the responsibility to put any makeup and hair do on her, and it such a pleasure for me..so i just wanted to make a big change to her, from a innocent teacher, to a glamourous and fabulous chic...well tell u the truth its such a big challenge for me to make my makeup work on her, but at least i made it...
in this time, i wanted to make her eyes standout, so i did my signatured brown smokey eyes on her...and for lips i did use a stilla lip plumper, which is my fave lip product at the moment for the fuller lips..and keep her skin to look flawless and matte, since she have a extra oily skin, mac prep and prime help me a lot and also oil free bb cream...
enjoy the look...

this is her, before makeup (as u can see she has a serious eye bag, and small monolid eyes..)
IMG_1529

And this is the after !!!
IMG_1532 copy

well thx for stopping by, and following this....id hope u like it...
btw i should go back to my bed, im out of school today, and felling ill....
thx all, love u...
keep following me for more post..
xoxo
rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment