Monday, October 18, 2010

Blue Bash Day !!!

Hey Guys !!! long time not updating something about what i wear, so today i just bring u one of that. Last week i just had a loots of event going on, and one of it was my school open house. And my school gave me a huge opportunity for me, they ask me to host that event. its was so challenging, i need to hosting a 6 hour event and its non stop, me and another host need to stand by on stage for 6 hours, and cant be out of idea to promote our own school. But its was totally fun and i got a blast....

So today i just want to show u about what i wear that day !!! i want to play simple, sporty ,and youthful...the challenge was how to be standout just by wearing a simple and fun outfit...So i just decided to wear a polo shirt, its never out of date !!!
IMG_1217
IMG_1268
i just looove my blue Quicksilver polo shirt, and my blue LE nike sneakers, thats to die for...owh and also my first ever real eyewear ( i mean real glasses for problem eye )by Dior....looove......

And what another thing to die for ?? its my fave accessories by Drole Shop . im a huge fan of her acrylic accessories, because it just sooo unique, and doubt free...
IMG_1194
Look at those Gun Rings !!! thats my new favorite, The owner gave me that gorgeous ring when we meet at the fashion show at the day before, she's real good.....And tell u the truth the thing that standout from me before my shoes were those two drole project (necklace and ring ). And it catch everyone eyes....
So what to wait ?? Go and Visit Drole Shop And get your pair as soon as possible !!! its worth...

(FYI: im not advertising drole product because of those sponsored rings, but thing that i post as a advertise is the thing that i really really like )

XOXO
REBZ

No comments:

Post a Comment