Monday, August 9, 2010

R_vincentia Simply Beauty

Hey Guys So here i am, with my makeover again. starring by my partner in crime r_vincentia . So i just want to created a simple, dewy and clean makeup for her....in this photo i really use a simple eye makeup and liner with a pair of natural lashes. and as usually, my secret weapon for creating a dewy fresh skin is "BB CREAM" and it does work wonder...And pair it with a nude lips...please enjoy the pics...







And thx guys for stopping by, im so happy because u all still coming back to check my blog, and i really appreciated from the deep of my heart...haha...and so sorry okay...this is the last 2 month picture, u know about my problem before, so please never mind...and i promise u all guys, i will work harder on this...hahah...
xoxo
rebz



FYI : I deleted my hongkong post, because of some stupid failed picture...well but i promise u all to fix it as soon as possible.....thx for understanding !!! love ya..

xoxo
rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment