Thursday, July 29, 2010

Star in The city

Geez finally im back again dear all of my reader...haha....as promise ill post more often by now, and work hard on my blog...hahha...so noting much to say,,,,i miss u all guys and welcome back here....
so here's my fashion post again after long time no fashion to show...haha...okay, movie day is so fun, so im trying to wear something dare to be stylish.....hahaha..that day i've watch the awsome sex and the city movie....i wish i have that life when im old....stylish is the rule no matter what...


i loove my Tommy Hilfiger polo.....its really fun since i love star, and its everywhere...i feel dashing by this oversized stuff....




i get this blue whatever pants long time ago, and im trying to use it again, haha. dont tell me that it look like pajamas, just like my sister did to me. dont u know its a expensive stuff...hahaha..and fiona, u're the first one to say that this is a pajamas.....ghroooar, i feel spark on this.....


necklace by drole
shop, its so goergeous...go and visit them and get your cool stuff...

chocolate bar that i steal it from my cousin, its taste cute and yummy....good partner for movie...hahaha..

so thanks for reading...love u guys

xoxo
rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment