Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Skincare Routine

Hi guys, i want to share my skincare products that i looove for this season...well i really into skincare after i found that i have a sensitive skin, which i never ever thinking about it before.....and after that i always find my way to get rid of acne...so thats why people always said that i have a tricky face routine....haha...so i want to share with u, how do i work on my face care, and what product that works wonders on a sensitive skin just like mine...so please read and learn...

Black Sugar Mask Wash Off

Well its written as a brown sugar Mask Wash Off, but for me, its just like a face scrub, with black sugar and honey maybe or lemon, that really could moisturize ur face, and the black sugar will take all of your dead skin cells...i think its a real brown sugar, and its really harsh, so this why it will remove all the dead skin really well, and made ur skin glow..and its smells soooo yummy, kinda like lemon scent...i like it soo much...i use it twice a week, and its really wonders....

BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE (TONERS)

Aquasource toner, by biotherm....im not a big fans of the toners...but this time im really give a chance for this one..yeah and this toner love me too, its doesnt break me out, not like other toner, that love to pop my face with acne....nothing much to say about this, i just like this stuff, its really lift the left dirt that i cant wash it off after wash my face....and its wonders...


BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE (MOISTURIZER)

This aquasource by biotherm is my fave right now....im a water person, i love water, and cant lives without it....and why not for m face care..this moisturizer made from spa ingredient from Thermal Spring Water, and its moisturize ur face for 24 hours non stop...well i have a combination skin, and sometimes its tend to oily. so i've just use this stuff at night time, before bed, because when sleep, we all need many water supplies to our body, so same as my face, its need some moisture in the 6 hours of air conditioner condition. this product was so moisture, so its tend to oil during day time, and no matter how sensitive my skin are, and people told me to skip the moisturizer, im going to keep this, because its did really well and dont break me out

MAC FIX+

And i call this magic water, its almost can do anything from refresh our face, created a dewy glow, base spray, skincare, and its also could made ur eyeshadow's colour pop for more....i loove this, i use this every morning, i spray it twice to my face, and its really wondersss....i look like having a 8 hours sleep, and hyderated enough....

okay, thanks for reading, i'd hope this post can help u.....try the product that i listed up there too, and find how do i like it....
xoxo
rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment