Tuesday, May 4, 2010

fresh from makeover

Hey bebe !!!! looong time no post, especially about makeover....well this time i'd bring a fresh from the oven makeover....i just did this less than a day...its mean this afternoon, after school, im really in rush to did a makeover and photoshoot that requested by my client...haha....well and im so in luck, today my friend lend me his camera to did this photoshoot,its not a dslr, its a basic digital camera, so i should say thx a looot to my beloved friend, and of course my sist, that lend me her laptop, and help me to transfer all my photo to her laptop, so i can make this post, CUZ U KNOW I HAD A TERrible viruses in my pc,,thanks all....
so nothing to say again.....
and this time,as always i forgot to take a before picture,haha...sorry guys...and here she is....
and my secret eapon for this shoot was, BB CREAM...its funtastic, make ur skin dewy and hd.....take a look...i created something really youthful and fresh, but simple...and try to pop some bright orange lips which in the lastest beauty trend....










and a little fun sneak pic.....looove it....my home look like a movie set...hahah...


well thanks for viewing, hahahha...but i should say sooo sory about this, because i can do real life post more often just like before, such as rebz runway, make you over stuff, cause i dont want to always lend something from another people. i hate to borrow...i just wish that god will throw a new pc or camera to me as soon as possible...haha...
thx for understanding...hahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment