Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Warming House & Jam Jam Honey

Hey ey guys....well im happy to posting something again....well in reallity im sooooooo busy, again for test and homework....and my dady coming here this friday, yaaay...excited...
Well i just want to show you guys again my outfit....im wearing anad trying to being normal and simple....and im so happy to wear my soft acid wash shorts that design by me and my fave hologram belt.... Enjoy


Do you lobve my hologram belt...errr its hard to find...go and find one, its a trend alert for next season....
Here's the close up for my soft acid wash short....haha i pretty love it.....
My own made breakfast, jam jam honey bread made with love..hahaha...its cute taste...
See the house warming....loove the food that my family made for this small party.....there's a lot of people....
My beloved uncle (yellow polo shirt) he's nice..and he's the party owner...he incredibly build the new house for just 1 month.....
Kids....kids....kids.....

Hahaha i love this funny picture....my aunt gave my uncle her bootie...haha kidd she tried to shoot the children...i looove my aunt's batik, she work on it...
My cutee lil sista....trying to help....
Okay guys,,,,thats really all...i need to go bag for my book and study....well hope i got more time soon for do new post....









No comments:

Post a Comment