Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Country night & Update

Hey guys...sorry for no update lately, cause ive been really busy for my school...i had lots of test and i should work hard on it....and i need to say sorry for you guys cause cant post something about the last makeover, its crazy more than 16 girls in 3 hours for a quick makeover, and im not a baby octopus that have lots of hand to grab my brush and camera at the same time...so im sorry and im sad cause i really want to show u, cause thats fabulous and fun....





Well so im gonna show u another me runway..and this time i clothes up for my friends sweet 17teen..cause the place was a really country original odd place, so why dont i wear something just like little modern country boy....i wear simple cause i want to rockin my it accessories and my nude shoes....







I really in love with all leather and studded thing right now...im sure i have a dozen of that....

The next it items....Snake skin band.....make sure u have one

My nude patent pantofel design by me (shuu..this is one of my new project)
Still on the shoemaker label Shoezime

With my Kiddo...



The B'day girl...happy birthday....

No comments:

Post a Comment