Thursday, February 25, 2010

FEBUARY Memory

Hey everyone....i just want to show all of u some of my random shoot and story from few weeks...please enjoy... Here's the sneak peak for my dressing table.....can u tell everything there ? i love bears
pancake by xoxo rebz.....harhar....i just created it by accident
A night before chinese new year....family dinner...
And having dinner with my dad at bandar jakarta, the gorgeous seafood restaurant..
i love coconut....allloha
Best food...
here's my tiny sister, she wanted to did a hairdo for perfomance....cute bow and baby curl i think, but my aunt doesn't like it, she said thats look like a crayz kid...
Here's a shoot with my dad and sista...


Well its just my quick show to you guys....but i promise that gonna be more post soon....haha..
xoxo
rebz







No comments:

Post a Comment