Monday, December 14, 2009

Who's that guy ??




Owh my marde im totally need to introduce this guy to you....First of all im really into this person at the moment, he such an inspiration for me..This creative person made me feel i need to pursuing my dream right away, just in every single shoot made me feel like world was just beautiful....He's Arseto adiputra, was born In jakarta on march 31st '86. Work as freelance Photographer & Designer in Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong and other country....For me he's the one of the best behind the scene guy..He's gorgeous...He shoot for gogirl, femina, girlfriend, Elle, and cosmopolitan magazine and lot more.....her creation made we just speechless, damn i love him sooo much....I just want to be like him someday, or maybe more than him....For me about his Blog were telling people about dream on the dream...Well this guy made me nothing else i can say or maybe just WOW......However you guys should visit him blog cause im not gonna post his creation here, so you'd better visit his Gorgeous blog, i swear you wont got dissapointed....aaggggghhh.....hope i can work with him, thats one of my birthday wish.......
xoxo
rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment