Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Update...Update where ??

 Hey guys....how are u ?? i'd hope u have  been really well....its just a little update for u guys..As u know that i've been so busy lately that why im not do any update so far...i already told u before about my new school, but here;s the new fact for u guys...i just got back to my old school....long long and long story behind that....i feel really down after few weeks studying there...i dont know why, maybe too much people around there and i cant follow the subject....its really high quality there and i feel really hard to follow...and i just got really tired after all....hmmm maybe my moto were "work hard play hard" so the school doesnt match me...I know its really wasting money....for me its spends me more than my parents...its spend my power and of couse my cash...hahh...but its doesnt matter....hmmm maybe some of u guys was thingking im just a loser...but i can prove that im not a donkey loser....i know what better for me...and what good for my future....and im not dissapointed with what my way to go...cause im really happy now....but this decition made me quite busy with the works, however i still can follow the stuff...and now i realize everything was just different between the junior and senior high,,,,haha,,,,but i know that i can do...

So here's the little update....and i promise to give another beauty and any post soon...okay....ill try to find time and stuff to show u guys...thx

xoxo

rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment