Friday, July 17, 2009

New school adventure....


  hey hey chika.....im back, after 3 days of the adventurous student orientation moment at my new school....Hahaha...So this time i want to share about what i do and what i feel, because this is my first extremly adventurous time, maybe of my life..soo here we goo...

 So first of all 15th july is the new day for me, cause u know new school, friends, routine..It just made me sooo nervous. So at the first day we had a opening ceremony for new students (not important) and after that tatatata the adventurous time was just begin...We going to the class with our own group, and do u know i was shock because im not in the same class with my friends so im alone huehuehue...but that okay..So the elder came in to my class and begin to hmm....do act that made me shock cause i never done this before.....they act fierce and firm so thats really shock me, but i always try my hard to stay in control cause i don't want have any problem..Every thing was just really shame at the first time, we had to greet our senior with a MJ style, we should wear a round name tag and wearing the half soccer ball hat and red long shock , sack backpack, bean tie and bring something that we need to guess by our self at the second and third day, and always shout ...We need to got all the senior signature its was just so hard time, but whatsoeva, i just dont want to give up and always try to do my best.....no matter for me to sleep really late, and i just realize i dont eat any rice for 2 days, cause i dont have much time to eat, all the thing that i do was just work work and pray.....and thanks god 3 days and i well done....i done everything really well....i have all of my atribute and senior signature (proud of my self sorry) haha, so if not complete the mission they got the shoutout and lipstick drawing...haha this the fun part, i dont get the lipstick guys cause i have complete every stuff, its okay cause 6 of us got shout before but after that they gently tell us that we had the most complete signature...So my opinion about my student orientation time were fuuuuuunnnn, however to tell u the truth no any senior that rude to me, and no one shout on me, im pretty sure, so thats why i love them and i had lots of fun....most of the senior that i like was just a lot....everyone was just nice to me....hahah maybe thats because i have a red lips...haha kidding....but to make sure no one of the senior that i hate....well just one but whateva....

So at the end of the student orientation time they all...all of them say apologize to all of us, say sorry and shake a hand....so all of u guys dont u cross purpose, the senior not doing a score to settle with but that was to form the strongen mental of us....so we're not have a junior kids mental anymore, but all of us need to be like a senior high school....and all of them were nice in reality.....shout, fierce and firm was just the process....so all of us just need to be patient and do what we need to do...and responsible to our job......

Hhaha....so that's my opinion, and feel and experience.......no need to cross purpose...haha thanks  to all of senior and i just really proud about what i have seen, cause u guys really do like a real senior....

xoxo

rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment