Thursday, April 30, 2009

10 facts about me...(Random)

I got tagged by someone to do this.. 10 random facts about me....i know its not a important things...but yeah.....just for fun

- I really really hate lizzard...or any kind of them, cause they're so detestable.....im freaking hate    them....

- I'm crazy about skincare, i love skincare really much..mask, cream, anything about it i love..so    i always busy with my skins thinggy....and tricky about my everyday skins routine..      (ssshttt..)..

-I got a new close friends symptom...thats mean if i got a new friends and feel like i will be close   to him/her than suddenly i will be bored about that people without any reason for a    moment...get it ?its not because he make a mistake or hurt me, but everything will be okay  soon,,,,,,thats just a nature adaptation...(i think)

- I addicted to neon things...i love neon colour, and i always feel confident about it....thats like       my style...

- I love to meet a new people and make a new friends.....so dont u be afraid to hang with me

what else...hmmmmm

- I have a secret skin routine about how to make my face like healthy glow and fresh without       any makeup....hm....

- I love beyonce and christina aguilera...i love them so much....owh and britspears......they   got a    fabulous voice that no one have....jealous

-I love mashed potato, D'crepes , sushi, everything about chocolate.....and what    else....oeh   everything...i love to eat....owh...and choco crunch....best crunchy ever,,,,,,hahaha

- I had been studied in china.....and i can speak mandarin,,,,,i love it....hahaha

- I always wanted about being adopted by kimora lee simmons.....i love her really much and   everything about going fabulous


i think that's it.........i'll do another facts about me soon...its fun...so why dont u tag yourself to do this......so fun...maybe we would know each other after the facts.....

xoxo

rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment