Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Quick update

Hey guys, its really been awhile....how are u guys ?? hope u doing well....
Yup so im on holiday recently, yup but my holiday is probably different this time....
i got a hectic schedule attack, with random target that i had to reach everyday. So i think i hadn't get a real holiday until now....
But with all the thing happened there's also some fun going on , and some craziness going on....but its okay, the price of hard work always worth it.....
And i really wish that i could done my things before i get back to school, because i want everything to be in schedule and i dont want to bother my school day, because this year is my last year in high school, so i wish i could really enjoy my school day and having some more bonding time with all of my guys.....
So let me bring u to some of my activity highlights......

-at the beginning of my holiday, i got some wonderful experience about traditional culture and art and foods....this experience is precious, because i can really feel that my country is sooo rich of culture and beautiful in nature....and this is the real vacation that i ever had during this period of holiday season.....what a poor me....and if i had time i will show u more complete post about my one day vacation.....
2011_0612AA
2011_0613AS

-And the rest of it, i gotta work and work and work with some wonderful people and clients.....which is really fun for me, because i gotta do the thing that different, it such a new experiences for me...can't wait to show u about that....
IMG_4608IMG_4496

well thats it, its probably a boring post...yup, but if u wondering where am i , i think this post gonna help..
yup so ill go back to do more blog post later, after everything turn down and i dont get too much stuff going on...
probably after holiday, i think i will have more time to blog after school something like that....

yup that's it...hope u like it...
and have a wonderful holiday...

xoxo
rebz

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER : REBZONE

FOLLOW ME VIA BLOGLOVIN : REBZONE DAILY

No comments:

Post a Comment