Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Magazine Confession

last week my sister tweetpic me about this....She found my blog address in the magazine, pretty cool duh..
Yup its LOOKS magazine july edition if i didn't mistaken....
So i gotta say thank you so much for looks magazine or for whoever's idea to put my blog address in the magazine....
i know, i probably overwhelming about this, people would said " what's good about it, it just your blog's address, its not your face dear " but i would probably say " everything start from the small little thing " haha, u probably understand about that rite ??

2011_0702AD

2011_0702AE

okay, and here's the funny things..i realize that they claim me as a " wanita cantik " which mean "pretty woman".....maybe its because they didn't see my handsome picture in my blog...blaah, next time i had to post more of my picture....but thats totally fine for me but it just funny...
2011_0702AC

Yup that's all for now dear, with this post i just really want to say thank you for everyone who supporting my blog, its a really good start for me, and this is such a pushing points for me, which mean i had to work harder......and i really want to give u guys a better quality of blog post, i really do....and i just want to do everything as who i am , i just want to be myself, and being a good role for another teenager...thanks again for all of your love and support, its really meaningful for me...

xoxo
rebz

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ; REBZONE

FOLLOW ME VIA BLOGLOVIN :REBZONE DAILY

No comments:

Post a Comment