Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update....

Hey guys....its a little bit update from me. I really need to tell u guys that im going back to escuela, i mean school....im really excited for this, and i really want to start this 2010 with good spirit..Si im really trying to concentration for my school and course which i choose, so im really need to responsible about that...and im starting my new project, my clothing line as u guys know, well i need your support for all of this, and of course i need my god with me.....so keep praying for me guys, and I know that will be something fabulous and great happen to me this year...
So thats it my quick update for now...thanks for everything...well im sorry if i cannot do lots of post...but i promise u guys thats will be some post in a week...
xoxo
rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment