Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sexy Little Tips with Wacoal "Sexy Little Items"

Hey Guys whatssup !!!!!
As you know from my last post about WACOAL thinggy going on..So i decided to make a little random, fun video for you guys to watch and enjoy.....In this Video i gonna introducing more about WACOAL with Their 3 different line, which include WACOAL, SORCI AGE, LULUDI. And three of them have a different character of style, and let me just bring you into something match your personality or interest.....

FYI : U will probably think that, this video is just funny, but trust me , i did work hard on it !!!!! so please enjoy and leave me comment and response to my video....and if u like it, u could also share this video to your friends or else.....and please dont forget to subscribe ...



Dont forget to follow Wacoal on Facebook : WACOAL

Visit the shop, to find your fabulous items : WACOAL / SHOPPING


That's it dear , thanks for watching. And i wish u like my video !!! there's more video waiting for you, so please keep up with me !!!
good luck...

XOXO
REBZ

4 comments:

  1. wow i can see that you put lotsa effort on this video, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frannkkyyyyy... great video! ^^ It's really nice to see you so passionate about it, maju teruuusss... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a great PR!!! it's not surprising they choose you to represent them xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls !! thanks a lot for watching my video !!!

    Stella : much effort , i did sacrifice my holiday !!! but it was totally fun..thx

    Ceecile : thanks , sure i'll work extra hard for next project !!

    双子のママ : Thanks doll !!! really glad that u like my video...

    xoxo
    rebz

    ReplyDelete