Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Hot Chocolate" (Tutorial)

Hey Guys !!! Finally i made my first video tutorial to all of you guys.....This gonna be fun !!!! So i just want to start with a thing that really basic, its a pretty sweet brown eye makeup which i love to say "hot chocolate " look, which is wearable to any accasion day and night....And it just simple and easy to do it yourself....So what i want you to do is, watch my video, and leave me comment about that and u can also put request.....And i also want u to redoing this makeup look, i just want to see how do you rock it !!!



make sure to subscribe , for more video !!!
hope u like it !!!
XOXO
REBZ

(fyi : i just upload it in my first channel, since i have a problem with my new channel (google matter and email verification stuff) do u guys know hoe to done with it ??...let me know....Ya so i'll upload another tutorial in my new channel after im done with all that....so ill tell u later )

No comments:

Post a Comment