Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Breakfast At Tiffany

Hey Guys, im back again with my makeover post.....featuring my fabulous client.. So this time i want to created strong cat eye, with a hint of contrast dark blue, and a shimmering purple underliner...Just want to make her eyes pop and really bold, i match it with a pop of a juicy natural lip colour, and a satin finish skin....This look remind me to audrey hepburn somehow with the hairdo and the eyes..so i called this look breakfast at tiffany...

Well i dont want to say a lot, because im just really lazy right now rather than busy...so here we go...





So i wish you like it guys....and enjoy my post...
And for a really quick update......lots of you guys ask me to do a makeup tutorial on youtube , and i promise about it and never lie....But i wish u understand that hard for a guy to make a beauty tutorial on youtube...I really need a model to do my video, and its hard to find, since lots of my fellas is not a camera person...but i already found some, and until now i still find my time to doing it....so i wish u wait for more...trust me, it wont be disappointing......

xoxo
rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment