Sunday, January 2, 2011

Eat Pray Love (Year End Journey )

Hey guys, i just want to share a little year end journey that i had...its going really really fun, my eyes really open at that time, and i realize that my country is beautiful and pretty, and still natural......so i went away from my big city life to a small, calm and beautiful place named "GARUT" its a small area from east java province....the weather is really good there and natural, less polution.....So i did lots of fun thing there, eat yummy traditional foods , and did charity with my family's clone....so happy there..

i had lots of fun filming this, but a little bit difficult, because my mom's clone think im crazy because i filming every single thing..But im sure after she watch this video, she'll know what im doing....hahaha

PLEASE ENJOY GUYS.....



And please visit my youtube channel and subscribe if u like it..
thx...

xoxo
rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment