Friday, June 11, 2010

Quick Holiday Update


Olla guys...How's everything going ?? me fabulous...and finally its summer holiday....YAAAAAAY....im so excited...But sorry for no update thing...i have viruses on my pc called trojan something, i dont know what the hell stuff is it, but my pc always love to make a creepy horse voice.... but i really promise, that i will do a gazillion update as soon as possible,,,,haha...thanks for understanding...

And im so excited, Tomorrow im going to hongkong guys, yaaaayyy !!! remember my last post last year, that i canceled my flight to hongkong cause by the stupid swine flu ?? yeah, but bye swine, and im going to rock hongkong....well actually i will be in hongkong from 12 june-22 june.....hahha...and i didn't finish packing yet...wish me luck guys, and wish me fun there....ahahha

And also i already took my report card, and im so happy....my score were goergeous..haha...and just faild on that freaking physics, but hell i dont care....
looove....

so thats all, and im going back to my room and finish packing as soon as possible...and im going to sleep as soon as possible, cause im going to catch a morning 10am flight....grrr....buts thats okay...
love u guys...bye
xoxo
rebz

No comments:

Post a Comment